Hi, I’m Winola Peris!
There are several ways the world would define me; like the fact that I’m a woman, a millennial; my nationality, religion and politics; what I studied, or ‘how successful I am’.
But I’m going to tell you a few things about myself, a few ways I would define myself, straight from the horses mouth…
- I’m an amateur food photographer.
- The reason I took such a keen interest in food photography is because I am a food blogger and need great photography to attract an audience; because you eat with your eyes first. Now I can’t get enough!
- I dabble in other kinds of photography like landscape, portraits; but my favourite is still-life photography.
- I’m ever captivated by the genius of food photographers and prop & food stylists who create incredible visual journeys within a frame, out of nothing! If that’s not magic, I don’t know what is!
- I am ever learning.
- I am a writer.
- I am a voracious reader. I consume books at the rate at which I consume desserts.
- I am a coffee-lover, beach baby, and constantly dodging between super domestic and uber ambitious.
- I am happiest when I’ve spent an entire day being very productive.